When: Saturday, October 14, 2023 (New Date – postponed from Saturday, June 17)
Where: Gymnasium, Ches Penney Family YMCA on 35 Ridge Road., St. John’s
Why: Pedal for a purpose! Have fun, get active, win prizes, and help a great cause! Help us beat our goal of $20,000!
Registration Fee: Registration is a minimum of $1,000 per team.
Teams can get sponsors to help them achieve their fundraising goal and the team that raises the most funds wins Team Fundraiser Prize!
All fees must be paid online prior to October 14, 2023. We are unable to accept registration fees the day of the event.
- Event will take place in the gymnasium at the Ches Penney Family YMCA on 35 Ridge Road.
- We have space for 20 teams.
- There will be six time slots throughout the day with the first ride starting at 9am and the last ride starting at 2pm. Each session will be led by Group Cycle certified instructors and will last for a maximum of 45 minutes.
- You decide how many riders you want on your team
- Registration is minimum of $1,000 per team.
- Great prizes and team challenges
- All participants are required to sign participation and photo release waivers prior to participating
- Participants must be age 19+